sunraysia golf tours

news tours tournaments 19th hole contact


Tri-State Masters 2021 Entry Form Tri-State Masters 2021 Brochure
28th April 2020
SHANE DOHERTY MEMORIAL Tri-State Masters - Coronavirus Update 2

As mentioned in my previous post in March, 2020 regarding the 2020 SHANE DOHERTY MEMORIAL Tri-State Masters to be held in May and the Covid 19 Pandemic, it is with regret that this year's Tournament has been CANCELLED. The danger to people's health and wellbeing and the closure of many State borders, Function facilities and golf courses left no other option. There will not be a postponement to October, 2020. All Entry moneys to the Tournament will be refunded or alternatively transferred to the 2021 SHANE DOHERTY MEMORIAL Tri-State Masters from the 16th to 21st of May, 2021, whichever is preferred.

Even the 'Big Fella' couldn't have sorted this one and he told me previously "it's only the weather you can't control".

Stay Healthy and Stay at Home. Looking forward to next year's 2021 SHANE DOHERTY MEMORIAL Tri-State Masters already.

19th March 2020
SHANE DOHERTY MEMORIAL Tri-State Masters - Coronavirus Update

To all those who have already entered the 2020 SHANE DOHERTY MEMORIAL Tri-State Masters and all those planning too or still making up their mind, the current situation with regard to the Coronavirus is that the Tournament will still be going ahead as planned albeit it with some changes involved particularly with regard to the Social Programme, at this point in time. This is a fluid situation.

I am closely monitoring all decisions/directions regarding planned events during these unprecedented times and will continue to update and advise on the future of the 2020 SHANE DOHERTY MEMORIAL Tri-State Masters based on Federal and State Government requirements and decisions. Health and safety is of an utmost priority.

A final decision as to whether to proceed or not will be made on the 17th of April, 2020 the day that the Tournament Entries close. Should a decision to cancel the event be made all moneys paid will be refunded in full. If you are planning to enter but have been waiting on a decision re: this situation it would be greatly appreciated if you could send your entries in so I have a better idea of the numbers I am dealing with as if the Tournament is cancelled you will receive a full refund. The other possible option may be to postpone the event until early/mid October, 2020 and that is open for discussion and your feedback would be appreciated.

I will continue to update over the next month but please everyone stay cautious and take on board all information provided through the official sources to remain safe and healthy.

27th Annual Tri-State Masters Results
26th Annual Tri-State Masters Results
25th Annual Tri-State Masters Results